Aaron Garcia is the Marketing Coordinator at Ackert Inc. Aaron comes from a varied background that has included working as a professional photographer and music producer as well as running an amateur sports team. At Ackert Inc., he is responsible for many processes including marketing campaign execution, video / blog content creation, and graphic & web design. His role also includes product troubleshooting and vendor relations, go-to-market planning and market research. Aaron started his career in eCommerce bicycle retail industry sales, which later led him down the marketing path. During his role at an industry-leading retailer he was instrumental in a large-scale rebranding initiative. He managed and executed product photography for the company as well as a wide variety of original content including video, blog and social. His efforts contributed to unprecedented growth in the company during his role. Aaron holds a BA in Economics and Administrative Studies from University of California, Riverside.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Karen Katz, Senior Director of Business Development at Mindcrest in the latest episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Tune in to hear David and Karen discuss:
How Mindcrest's process-driven approach, incorporating KPIs, data analysis and technology enhances how law firms perform high-volume, detail-oriented legal work
How advances in process-driven approaches, automation and AI can free up attorney time and help law firms be more efficient, effective and profitable
- Karen’s views on how globalization, legal outsourcing, AI, new technology and changing regulations on the legal industry are changing the role of the law firm in business
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
- Episode 16: The Key Ingredients of a Strategic Plan featuring Katy Von Treskow of Winston & Strawn LLP
- Episode 15: Using Productization and BD Coaching to Advance the Firm featuring Linda Fleming, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Episode 14: Taking the Chance out of Lateral Integration featuring Amy Fowler, Mintz Levin
- Episode 13: Extending Marketing's Reach Across the Firm featuring Jill Weber, Stinson Leonard Street
Episode 12: Mentoring a Marketing Department to Success featuring Trish Lilley, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Episode 11: Applying Process Improvement to Law Firm BD featuring Brenda Plowman, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
- Episode 10: Setting Women Up for Success in Business Development featuring Erica Yates, Burr & Forman
- Episode 9: Introducing New Technology to a Law Firm featuring Sheenika Gandhi, Panye & Fears LLP
- Episode 8: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
- Episode 7: Establishing the Foundation - The First 6 Months in a CMO Role featuring Maggie Watkins, Sedgwick LLP
- Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
- Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
- Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
- Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
- Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
- Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester