Olivia C. Watson is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Ackert Inc. She has experience in diverse industry settings including environmental non-profits, financial services, fashion and SaaS. She is a versatile, creative marketer and B2B business developer with a talent for developing original content and initiatives that drive business growth.Olivia C. Watson is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Ackert Inc. She has experience in diverse industry settings including environmental non-profits, financial services, fashion and SaaS. She leads the marketing efforts at Ackert Inc. and contributes significantly to the company’s business development. Her written work has been featured/quoted by various publications including Strategies Magazine, JD Supra, PM Magazine, and the American Bar Association.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Jill Weber, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer at Stinson Leonard Street and President of the Legal Marketing Association.
Tune in to hear David and Jill discuss:
How Jill built a business development training program at Stinson that has been running for more than 12 years
Her key approaches to fostering cross-departmental collaboration that unites her firm's marketing and BD efforts
How she led an initiative to craft more compelling attorney bios that better connected her attorneys with new clients
Her method to keep teams focused on a common goal by showing how their roles fit into the overall picture
How she made attorney branding a key element of Stinson's legal business development
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Episode 12: Mentoring a Marketing Department to Success featuring Trish Lilley, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Episode 11: Applying Process Improvement to Law Firm BD featuring Brenda Plowman, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
- Episode 10: Setting Women Up for Success in Business Development featuring Erica Yates, Burr & Forman
- Episode 9: Introducing New Technology to a Law Firm featuring Sheenika Gandhi, Panye & Fears LLP
- Episode 8: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
- Episode 7: Establishing the Foundation - The First 6 Months in a CMO Role featuring Maggie Watkins, Sedgwick LLP
- Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
- Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
- Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
- Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
- Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
- Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester