Practice Pipeline Blog
Explore new insights on business development from forward-thinking legal marketers.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Emily Woloschuk, Director of Marketing & Business Development at Lightfoot, Franklin and White.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Lisa Simon, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Gillian Brennan, Director of Client Relations of Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
When I speak to groups of lawyers, I often ask for a show of hands to this question: "How many of you regularly ask your clients or referral sources for business?" Consistently, only 10–15% of the audience raises their hands. The other 85%...
Chances are, your firm either has CRM or is considering an implementation in the near future. However, there is a unique paradox at law firms: Oddly, the most effective salespeople (the lawyers) are reluctant to use a sales tool like CRM.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Stefanie Marrone, Director of Business Development and Marketing at Tarter, Krinsky and Drogin LLP.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Jacqueline Madarang, Senior Marketing Technology Manager at Bradley.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Jenna Schiappacasse, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Rosenberg Martin Greenberg.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Dave Bruns, Director of Client Service at Farella Braun + Martel in this episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.