Join David Ackert as he interviews Sheenika Gandhi, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Payne & Fears LLP in this episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Tune in to hear David and Sheenika discuss:
- How Sheenika created effective infrastructure and processes in the first 6 months of her role
- How Sheenika utilizes Practice Pipeline at her firm to direct and manage her lawyers' BD efforts
- Effective methods for onboarding your firm to a new technology platform, gaining buy-in among lawyers, and implementing a successful rollout at your firm
- How to leverage technology to foster a business development mindset among your lawyers
- How legal marketing departments can raise their visibility and highlight their value to the firm
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Episode 7: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester