Olivia C. Watson is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Ackert Inc. She has experience in diverse industry settings including environmental non-profits, financial services, fashion and SaaS. She is a versatile, creative marketer and B2B business developer with a talent for developing original content and initiatives that drive business growth.Olivia C. Watson is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Ackert Inc. She has experience in diverse industry settings including environmental non-profits, financial services, fashion and SaaS. She leads the marketing efforts at Ackert Inc. and contributes significantly to the company’s business development. Her written work has been featured/quoted by various publications including Strategies Magazine, JD Supra, PM Magazine, and the American Bar Association.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Sheenika Gandhi, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Payne & Fears LLP in this episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Tune in to hear David and Sheenika discuss:
- How Sheenika created effective infrastructure and processes in the first 6 months of her role
- How Sheenika utilizes Practice Pipeline at her firm to direct and manage her lawyers' BD efforts
- Effective methods for onboarding your firm to a new technology platform, gaining buy-in among lawyers, and implementing a successful rollout at your firm
- How to leverage technology to foster a business development mindset among your lawyers
- How legal marketing departments can raise their visibility and highlight their value to the firm
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Episode 7: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester