Aaron Garcia is the Marketing Coordinator at Ackert Inc. Aaron comes from a varied background that has included working as a professional photographer and music producer as well as running an amateur sports team. At Ackert Inc., he is responsible for many processes including marketing campaign execution, video / blog content creation, and graphic & web design. His role also includes product troubleshooting and vendor relations, go-to-market planning and market research. Aaron started his career in eCommerce bicycle retail industry sales, which later led him down the marketing path. During his role at an industry-leading retailer he was instrumental in a large-scale rebranding initiative. He managed and executed product photography for the company as well as a wide variety of original content including video, blog and social. His efforts contributed to unprecedented growth in the company during his role. Aaron holds a BA in Economics and Administrative Studies from University of California, Riverside.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Rachel Silverman, Director of Business Development at Goodwin Procter LLP in this episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Tune in to hear David and Rachel discuss:
- How to structure your individual attorneys' business development plans so that they are relevant, actionable and aligned with firm goals
- Rachel's methodology for crafting BD plans around an attorney's personal interests and passions
- How often to review business development plans with your attorneys based on their seniority in the firm
- How Goodwin uses technology to support execution of strategic business development initiatives
Please click the video above to listen to the podcast.
Looking for more information on legal marketing and business development?
- Two Business Development Myths, Dispelled
- 3 Business Development Mistakes to Avoid
- Download our Free Guide to Business Development Coaching
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
- Episode 21: Harnessing Firm Growth Through Technology featuring Cyndy McCollough of Buckley Sandler LLP
- Episode 20: Institutionalizing Great Client Service featuring Paul Bolus of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings
- Episode 19: How Technology Drives Legal Services featuring Paul Ward of Holland & Hart LLP
- Episode 18: Setting the Pace as a New BD Director featuring Morgan Ribiero, Waller Lansden Dortch and Davis LLP
- Episode 17: Accelerating Law Firm Practice with Legal Process Outsourcing featuring Karen Katz of Mindcrest
- Episode 16: The Key Ingredients of a Strategic Plan featuring Katy Von Treskow of Winston & Strawn LLP
- Episode 15: Using Productization and BD Coaching to Advance the Firm featuring Linda Fleming, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Episode 14: Taking the Chance out of Lateral Integration featuring Amy Fowler, Mintz Levin
- Episode 13: Extending Marketing's Reach Across the Firm featuring Jill Weber, Stinson Leonard Street
- Episode 12: Mentoring a Marketing Department to Success featuring Trish Lilley, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Episode 11: Applying Process Improvement to Law Firm BD featuring Brenda Plowman, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
- Episode 10: Setting Women Up for Success in Business Development featuring Erica Yates, Burr & Forman
- Episode 9: Introducing New Technology to a Law Firm featuring Sheenika Gandhi,
Panye& Fears LLP
- Episode 8: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
- Episode 7: Establishing the Foundation - The First 6 Months in a CMO Role featuring Maggie Watkins, Sedgwick LLP
- Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
- Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
- Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
- Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
- Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
- Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester