Aaron Garcia is the Marketing Coordinator at Ackert Inc. Aaron comes from a varied background that has included working as a professional photographer and music producer as well as running an amateur sports team. At Ackert Inc., he is responsible for many processes including marketing campaign execution, video / blog content creation, and graphic & web design. His role also includes product troubleshooting and vendor relations, go-to-market planning and market research. Aaron started his career in eCommerce bicycle retail industry sales, which later led him down the marketing path. During his role at an industry-leading retailer he was instrumental in a large-scale rebranding initiative. He managed and executed product photography for the company as well as a wide variety of original content including video, blog and social. His efforts contributed to unprecedented growth in the company during his role. Aaron holds a BA in Economics and Administrative Studies from University of California, Riverside.
Join David Ackert as he interviews Cynthia McCollough, Director of Marketing & Business Development at Buckley Sandler LLP in this episode of the Market Leaders Podcast.
Tune in to hear David and Cyndy discuss:
- How Cyndy has established infrastructure to support a 400% growth in attorney headcount
- Why open-source technology is a key strategy in her response to marketplace demands
- How she inspires innovation from her team
- How encouraging attorneys to use social media has opened new avenues for business opportunities
Looking for more information on legal marketing and business development tech tools for your firm?
- How to Win and Manage Client Relationships with Pipeline Management
- Why you should use a Simple Pipeline Management Tool for Lawyer Business Development
Don't miss our past episodes of the Market Leaders Podcast.
- Episode 20: Institutionalizing Great Client Service featuring Paul Bolus of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings
- Episode 19: How Technology Drives Legal Services featuring Paul Ward of Holland & Hart LLP
- Episode 18: Setting the Pace as a New BD Director featuring Morgan Ribiero, Waller Lansden Dortch and Davis LLP
- Episode 17: Accelerating Law Firm Practice with Legal Process Outsourcing featuring Karen Katz of Mindcrest
- Episode 16: The Key Ingredients of a Strategic Plan featuring Katy Von Treskow of Winston & Strawn LLP
- Episode 15: Using Productization and BD Coaching to Advance the Firm featuring Linda Fleming, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Episode 14: Taking the Chance out of Lateral Integration featuring Amy Fowler, Mintz Levin
- Episode 13: Extending Marketing's Reach Across the Firm featuring Jill Weber, Stinson Leonard Street
- Episode 12: Mentoring a Marketing Department to Success featuring Trish Lilley, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Episode 11: Applying Process Improvement to Law Firm BD featuring Brenda Plowman, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin
- Episode 10: Setting Women Up for Success in Business Development featuring Erica Yates, Burr & Forman
- Episode 9: Introducing New Technology to a Law Firm featuring Sheenika Gandhi,
Panye& Fears LLP
- Episode 8: Generosity and Authenticity in Business Development featuring Jodi Kovitz, AceTech Ontario
- Episode 7: Establishing the Foundation - The First 6 Months in a CMO Role featuring Maggie Watkins, Sedgwick LLP
- Episode 6: Running the Law Firm Like a Business featuring Kerry Price of Bass, Berry & Sims
- Episode 5: The Importance of Listening and Courage in Law Firm Business Development featuring Jeff Berardi, K&L Gates
- Episode 4: Driving Enthusiasm for Business Development Within the Firm featuring Jim McGrew of Ogletree Deakins
- Episode 3: Business Development and Firm Structure featuring Cynthia Voth of Miller, Nash, Graham & Dunn
- Episode 2: Collaborative Culture featuring Kathleen Flynn of Bryan Cave
- Episode 1: The Automation Opportunity featuring Leah Schloss of Sullivan & Worcester