For many firms, business development coaching and training initiatives are limited to ad hoc meetings between billable hours without much formal structure, accountability or long-term effectiveness. But implementing an effective Business Development Intensive can provide essential skills and create lasting behavioral changes that make the most of marketing resources and result in a greater return for the firm. In this webinar facilitated by David Ackert, you will learn:
- How to structure a program agenda and curriculum
- How to overcome obstacles to engagement and increase buy-in from lawyers
- How to introduce accountability structures that influence firm culture change
- How to assign action steps that create proactive business development habits
- How to maintain lawyers' momentum after the conclusion of the program
Click below to watch the program.